Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Survey

1) LAST MOVIE I SAW IN A THEATRE? Get Smart...for the 4th time xD
.2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?The Host-Stephanie Meyer, and BOM Alma =]
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly =]
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? magazines portray beauty that doesnt exist, so i read no magazines.
.5) FAVORITE SMELLS? Bacon, and Chrome
.6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?that boom sound in the theater when it tells u it has surround sound. :p
.7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Loving someone that doesnt love you back.
.8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? What time is it?
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?McDonalds (dont judge yo)
10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME? Sora
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D.....have a lot of money
.12) DO U DRIVE FAST? in 9 months i will ;)
.13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No.
.14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool.
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? N/A
.16) FAVORITE DRINK? Chocolate milk fasho
.17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...i have all the time in the world, its freedom that i do not have, ask me again in 3 years =]
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Who thought of this question, what a weirdy
.19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? darker brown
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? No
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. She is the most amazing sister, i love her more then she could know.
.23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Well captain obvious,i'd have to say the carpet.
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? umm i would not like to be born again, thats a little freaky deaky.
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? ALL DAY Night PERSON, i am no owl.
.26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? scrambled
.27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? on the bball court, (it makes sense to me)
28) FAVORITE PIE? i dont remember..
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate, u betta reconize

4 comments:

Gerritt Atherton said...

Holy Cow Summer! Get Smart four times! Man that is intense. One of the four times I was with you, but dang, I had no idea you liked Steve Carrell so much. I mean he is a cool guy and all, but HOLY SNAP! Just Messing. See ya when I see ya. Love much, Gerritt.

Gledtimes said...

Magazines portray beauty that doesn't exist??? Are you crackin' wise?? What does Chrome smell like? You are always a surprise.

♥~summertime~♥ said...

Ohh summer! Im on your account so ...you know. I love the survey! thanks for doing it! Its so fun to read these. lets do more.

Eldredge greatness said...

summer I really mean this...you are the cutest girl. I love everything about you. You are just seriously perfect in every way. I love who you are. thanks so much again for yesterday. I had so much shopping with you and taking pics and going to "idol" and watching back to back movies. I'll miss you today while Im in SLC. I'll DEFINITELY be thinking of you.
:) anu