Monday, July 14, 2008

Youth Conference 08











So this year I got the privelege to go to Youth Conference with my steak to get closer to the Lord. And I sure did. I felt the spirit so strongly there, I never want it to go away, I am so greatful for my Savior and all that he has done for me, I'm changing for good, my testimony of Christ and the gospel has grown tremendously, I have made so many new friends and I love all of them, and I love you guys too, as does God, and he knows us by name, I'm so grateful i have the spirit with me and I can feel his love. I am a child of God, and so are all of you. I love knowing that, it makes me feel so good inside. I am so grateful for everything I have. I love my Savior and I know he died for me. I love my life and all of the people in it. :)




5 comments:

Eldredge greatness said...

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Now that you do know I am soooo happy. The gospel truly brings joy to others. I love the pic of you holding the bird! How did you get the bird tamed like that? That had better be someones pet. who is that boy with you on the bus? how is he making that face? Hey I LOVED talking to you today. oh I found this website www.mindygledhill.com and the song that plays is SO beautiful. you should go and check it out. thanks again for helping me with my computer. much love to you. You are a strength to me. thank you. and thanks for your testimony. Its only up from here.

Gledtimes said...

Wow! I am so impressed with what you wrote. I am so glad you went to Youth Conference. Love the pics.....can't get enough.....mom

Gledtimes said...

Summer....it's Grandma. I love you
and it is fun to have you here as much as you can. I am so proud of you and the young woman that you have become. I think you're beautiful and I'm so happy that you are following the commandments. Love, Grandma

Gerritt Atherton said...

Hey Sum. Gerritt dude here. Looking tight in your pics. I like the top one the best, made me laugh.

Eldredge greatness said...

Hey there summer. Just countin' the days until you com eup again. woo whoo. I love you. hey look at my blog and write your first memory down of us.